ASCLV is pleased to announce the addition of Board-Certified Urologic Oncologist Edward Rampersaud Jr., MD.
- Duke University School of Medicine 2000-2004
- Surgery/Urology Residency- Duke University 2004-2010
- Duke Urologic Oncolgy Research Fellowship 2006-2007
- Society of Urology Oncology Fellowship at the UCLA Institute of Urologic Oncology 2010-2012
- Assistant Professor of Surgery- Duke University 2012-2019
- Urology Oncology- Vidant Health System 2019-2021
Beyond having performed over 1,000 renal cell carcinoma surgeries, and over 150 vena caval tumor thrombectomies, Dr. Rampersaud has one of the nation’s most expansive experiences in treating all urologic oncology conditions including upper retroperitoneal malignancies, vena caval reconstructions, retroperitoneal sarcomas, as well as all presentations of benign and malignant adrenal, kidney, bladder, prostate, testicular and penile tumors. His particular clinical and research interests surround the management of advanced RCC.
His “second job” is spent traveling to his children’s myriad competitive golf tournaments across the country. When he is not at either of those jobs, he enjoys cooking and adventure-travel.